Centrifugal submersible sewage pump is mainly used for conveying urban sewage, manure or liquid containing fiber, paper and other solid particles in the medium, usually the temperature of the medium is not more than 80 ℃. Because the medium being transported contains easily entangled or bundled fibers, the pump flow path is easy to block, once the pump is blocked, the pump will not work properly, or even burn the motor, resulting in poor drainage. Serious impact on urban life and environmental protection. Therefore, to ensure the normal work of the sewage pump is very important, An Pump Machinery technical engineers provide us with 13 centrifugal sewage pump maintenance tips.
- Check whether the sewage pump pipeline and the combination of loose phenomenon. Turn the sewage pump by hand and try to see if it is flexible.
- Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe the oil level should be at the center line of the oil standard, the oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
- Close the gate valve and outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet line.
- Tap the motor to see if the motor is steering correctly.
- Start the motor, when the sewage pump runs normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump to show the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve, while checking the motor load situation.
- Try to control the flow and head of the sewage pump within the range indicated on the sign to ensure that the sewage pump operates at the highest efficiency point in order to obtain the greatest energy saving effect.
- During operation, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35℃ and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80℃.
- If the sewage pump is found to have an abnormal sound, stop immediately to check the cause.
- To stop the sewage pump, close the gate valve and pressure gauge first, then stop the motor.
- Adjust the filler gland frequently to ensure that the filler room drips and leaks normally (in order to become drips and leaks out is appropriate).
- Regularly check the wear of the bushings, and replace them promptly after wear.
- When the sewage pump is in use during the winter season, after stopping, the lower part of the pump body should be unscrewed to drain the media. Prevent frost cracking.
- If the sewage pump is not in use for a long time, the pump should be dismantled, wiped dry, and the rotating parts and joints should be greased and installed.
Suitable for pumping liquids containing fibers or other suspended materials below 80℃, for cities, mines, enterprises, sewage, manure, and some aquatic products. If you want to transport acidic, alkaline and salty liquids that can cause corrosion of other chemical mixtures, you need to specify the order, the factory can supply anti-corrosion material pump parts assembly pump.