Reducing the sealing temperature of the centrifugal pump is the second measure to improve the working efficiency and service life of the centrifugal pump. How to effectively reduce the sealing temperature of the centrifugal pump, let us see how the following is expressed.
I The sealing structure of the centrifugal pump
- Centrifugal pump single-end seal: Injecting flushing, the flushing liquid is about 2 °C minus 2 line wax oil, the pressure is 0.05~0.15Mpa higher than the sealed chamber. The outside of the gland is hot water (soft water) for quenching. Generally one cycle (ten months) can be used.
- centrifugal pump metal bellows machine seal: compact structure, easy to install, in the same auxiliary system, the life is 2 to 3 times the ordinary seal.
- centrifugal pump double-end machine seal: using cycle flushing, plus external cooling, life is 1.5 to 2 times the single end.
- The friction pair of the centrifugal pump is hard and hard (YG6/YG8, SiC/SiC, etc.), which has good effect on medium with high viscosity, containing a small amount of solid particles or medium with crystallization.
II The cooling form of the centrifugal pump
- The domestic centrifugal pump is provided with a cooling water jacket around the sealed chamber, and is cooled by cold water, so that the temperature of the sealed chamber can be lowered to 200~250 °
- For single-end seals, injection flushing is used to clean the wax oil at a temperature of about 100 °C (usually without diesel, because diesel is a finished product), which not only reduces the temperature but also improves the working environment. Way.
- The outside of the gland is made of quench water; in addition to lowering the temperature, it can prevent the sewer line from being blocked.
In actual operation, according to the above requirements, the centrifugal pump sealing temperature is effectively reduced in combination with the actual working environment.