The submersible sewage pump is a pump type product in which the pump and the motor are connected and simultaneously submerged into the liquid. The submersible sewage pump can tear, cut and then discharge the long fibers, bags, belts, grass, cloth and other materials in the sewage, and then discharge it smoothly. It is especially suitable for conveying liquids containing hard solids and fibrous materials as well as particularly dirty, sticky and slippery liquids.
Nine advantages of the submersible sewage pump:
1. It can be used within the full lift range to ensure motor overload.
2. The float switch can automatically control the start and stop of the pump according to the required water level change, without the need for special care.
3. Double-rail automatic installation system, which brings great convenience to installation and maintenance, and people can enter and exit the sump.
4. Adopt advanced technology, strong sewage discharge capacity, no clogging, and can effectively pass solid particles with diameter φ30～φ80mm.
5. The tearing mechanism can tear the fibrous material, cut it, and then discharge it smoothly without adding a strainer to the pump.
6. The design is reasonable, the supporting motor power is small, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
7. Equipped with fully automatic protection control box to effectively protect the product from leakage, water leakage and overload, which improves the safety and reliability of the product.
8. With the latest material mechanical seal, the pump can run safely for more than 8000 hours.
9. Compact structure, easy to move and simple to install, which can reduce the construction cost and eliminate the need to build a pump house.
The future development trend of sewage pump:
In order to improve the life of the sewage pump, most manufacturers at home and abroad are looking for ways to protect the pump system, that is, when the pump leaks, overload, over temperature and other faults, it can automatically alarm and automatically stop the repair. However, we believe that it is necessary to install a protection system in the sewage pump, which can effectively protect the safe operation of the electric pump.
But this is not the key to the problem. The protection system is only a remedy after the pump fails, and it is a relatively passive approach. The key to the problem should be to start from the root and completely solve the problems of the pump in terms of sealing and overloading. This is a more active approach.
To this end, we apply the auxiliary impeller fluid dynamic sealing technology and the pump’s no-overload design technology to the submersible sewage pump, which greatly improves the pump seal reliability and load carrying capacity and prolongs the service life of the pump.
Submersible sewage pump instructions:
1. When the drainage inlet pipe can be closed, no uninterrupted power supply can be provided, but an alarm device should be provided.
2. When lifting sewage and wastewater with large impurities, the outlet pipes of submersible sewage pumps in different collection pools should not be combined and discharged.
3. When the collecting basin cannot set up an accident drain, the pump should have an uninterrupted power supply.
4. When the general wastewater is upgraded, the submersible sewage pump outlet pipes of different water collection tanks may be combined and discharged according to actual conditions. When two or more pumps share a single outlet, valves and check valves should be installed on each pump outlet. When a single pump drain may cause backflow, a check valve shall be provided. It is not allowed to combine the pressure drainage with the gravity drain in the building.
An Pump submersible sewage pump design concept:
In a typical centrifugal pump, the power always increases with the increase of the flow rate, that is, the power curve is a curve that rises with the increase of the flow rate, which brings a problem to the use of the pump: when the pump is When the design operating point is running, generally, the power of the pump is less than the rated power of the motor. The use of this pump is safe; but when the pump head is reduced, the flow will increase (as can be seen from the pump performance curve), The power also increases.
When the flow rate exceeds the design condition point flow and reaches a certain value, the input power of the pump may exceed the rated power of the motor and cause the motor to be overloaded and burned. When the motor is overloaded, either the protection system acts to stop the pump from rotating; or the protection system fails to burn the motor.
The lift of the pump is lower than that of the design working point. It is often encountered in practice. In one case, when the pump is selected, the lift of the pump is too high, and in actual use, the pump is lowered. In the other case, the operating point of the pump is not well determined in use, in other words the pump flow needs to be adjusted frequently; there is also a case where the pump needs to be changed frequently. These three situations may overload the pump and affect the reliability of the pump.